As a nonessential business in South Carolina, Happy Dogs Training Center, LLC, is required to establish a COVID-19 policy that includes social distancing and sanitation measures.
SANITATION and SOCIAL DISTANCING PLAN FOR HAPPY DOGS TRAINING CENTER MEMBERS AND GUESTS
- Members and Guests are encouraged to maintain 6-foot social distancing while in the Happy Dogs Training Center building.
- Face masks are required when there is more than one person in the building training including entering and exiting the building. Masks are not a substitute for social distancing.
- Members and Guests are responsible for cleaning surfaces and equipment touched or used including crates, chairs, tables, surfaces in bathroom, stanchions, gating, door handles, etc. You touch it, you clean it!
- Blue cloths are available in a basket by the door. Members and Guests should spray the cloth with “Rescue” disinfectant when entering and periodically while in building to clean surfaces. Members and Guests should also spray their shoes and other belonging brought into the building with them.
- Members and Guests should bring their own pen to sign the logbook or wipe the pen provided with disinfectant before and after signing logbook.
- A laundry basket has been placed by the door for disposing of blue cloths when leaving the building.
- We are monitoring recommendations from the CDC and DHEC and may revise our policy accordingly.
** Rescue® is a veterinary strength disinfectant. It is safe for you and your dog. Rescue® is on the CDC list of recommended disinfectants for COVID-19. Additional bottles of Rescue® are situated at various locations in the building..
- If you are sick, stay home.
- If you have been exposed to someone that is sick, stay home.
- If you have been tested for COVID-19, stay home until you get your results; and tell everyone that you have been in contact with so they can stay at home too!
- Sharing information quickly is our best defense.
- Let’s do everything we can to stop the spread and keep our community safe and healthy.